TERM WHEEL THROWING CLASSES
TERM - Wheel throwing pottery classes
Is it your first time on the wheel, and you want not just to have an experience and have fun, but also to learn well and fast? Then this class is for you!
You'll be in a group of six people, so it will be a relaxed and peaceful environment to learn the art of the wheel at the same time you have fun and disconnect from your everyday life.
I'll teach you different techniques and how to make different shapes. You'll be able to decorate your pieces and at the end of the term you'll get home all the bespoke tableware you made all by yourself.
What to wear
A towel and an apron or clothes you don’t mind getting full of clay (because you’ll get dirty) and a smile!
What’s in for you
- You'll learn how to centre and make pieces on the wheel. Also, how to make different shapes: mugs, plates, vases, etc.
- You'll learn different decorative techniques to make your pieces unique and yours.
- You'll be able to use my glazes and every term we'll try a different clay, so you can have different results.
- You'll get your pieces fired at the end of the term and ready to use!
- You'll have fun, you'll make new friends, and you'll be able to have two hours that will be just yours, so you can disconnect from your everyday routine and connect with your hands and the material.
Who can come?
Anybody! Even it's the first time you touch clay, or you have some knowledge. As the group is small I'll be able to adapt to everybody's' needs.
TERM FEE - Session of 2h/week - 10 weeks – 350 dollars
(Materials, clay, clay and firings included)
Classes dates : SOON
Right now I'm on maternity leave, so I won't be teaching from April to August. If you'd like to attend in my future classes, email me to email@example.com, and I'll contact you as soon as I'm back to work.
Click on the book button and my email will pop up, so you can email me with the course you'd like to enrol.